Book for dinner at the wonderful Margins Café at 6.30pm for shows with a 7pm door
About Margins Café:
- The Café provides a relaxed informal dining experience with some shared tables
- There is always a least one veggie & one meaty option, we aim to have a 3rd choice on the menu
- Main meals are £8.50 – £9.50, lighter bites £6.50
- All the food is ready to go canteen style at 6.30pm
- The Café is cash only
We’ll email the menu and more details about the show to people with reservations on the day but if you have any questions feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
Please note that you do need a ticket to the show to come to the café.
There is no queuing within the venue – even if you want to! We ask that you relax in the bar & enjoy your dinner until the doors to the Chapel open.
If the early 6.30pm reservations are fully booked but you can still come to eat from 7pm, the cafe is open through to the end of the interval at most shows.
If you have any special dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hours before the show.
Members can Access the Bar from 6.30pm for shows with a 7pm door so that you can come up and have a drink.
You just need to show your membership card at the gate to gain entry. There’s no need to book, but you want to eat too it’s best to reserve a table for dinner – visit the event listings to book.
Bar & Café opens at 6.30pm when doors to a show open at 7pm only
- Access is only for members & their parties and people with Margins Café reservations
- Everyone who comes to the bar must also have a ticket for the show
- Members must show a valid membership card & tickets tocome to the bar before doors open
- Access is via the gate to the left of the building as you look at the main entrance to the Chapel
- The gate will close again around 6.50pm to allow staff to get n positions for the Chapel opening, if you arrive after the time you need to join the main queue and unfortunately we can not guraentee you a table for dinner
- If doors to a show open at 6.30pm there will be no early access to the bar
Announcement in Bar when the Chapel opens
- We’ll let you know when the Chapel opens so you can go and find seats
- Seating at the Chapel is unreserved, allocated on a first come first served basis but there are no really bad seats and you will always get a seat
- There is strictly no access to the Chapel before the doors open to all ticket holders
- Once you’re in the Bar there will be no queuing in the venue, even it you want to!
- We ask that you relax in the bar until the doors open
- If you try to queue for the Chapel at any of the access points within the building you will be asked to return to the bar
- Occasionally we not able to provide the facility to book your table online. If there is no facility to book via the gig listing or ticket button then please email email@example.com
- If you have already booked your tickets don’t worry you can still book your table online. Add the reservations to your basket in the usual way then proceed to check out. If you’re not also buying tickets to the show the check out page will not ask you for your card details and you will not be charged.