National Lottery players we’re saying a big #ThanksToYou!
This December Union Chapel will be one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple, any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard at Baby Cinema or Christmas Cockney Singalong between the 3rd & 7th of can come in for free. There will be at least five tickets per event held for National Lottery ticket or scratch card holders. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis (full Ts&Cs below).
Thanks to National Lottery players we’ve been able to do so much more at Union Chapel. Most recently their funding has help us repair our unique organ and create a programme of exciting events around it which flowered into Organ Reframed.
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult and one child to Baby Cinema or one person to Christmas Cockney Singalong.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from 3rd to 7th December
- These events have a limited capacity. Tickets are available to purchase in advance. Remaining tickets will be available to National Lottery ticket holders on the day. There will be minimum of 5 spaces reserved for National Lottery ticket holders. These will be allocated on a first come first served basis on the day. Union Chapel has the right to refuse entry in the event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- There will be no refunds on pre-booked tickets
- Entry stamps will be given when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- The promoter is Union Chapel Project
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final