A versatile space, used for theatre, musical theatre & dance rehearsals, but also available for other uses including, performance, workshops, meetings and conferences.
The Sunday School Hall is a beautiful period hall with an internal balcony on three sides. It has a high ceiling, original wooden beams and cast iron pillars. The windows have been recently restored to provide soundproofing from the road outside.
This space is most suitable for long term hires and is hired exclusively. Set, props and equipment can be left in place overnight.
All enquiries: [email protected] | 020 7226 3750
- Dimensions: 17.82m x 11.8m wall to wall; area inside pillars 16.8m x 9.5m
- Height: 3m floor to bottom of balcony, 5.8m floor to underside of lighting truss
- Largest access available is via two sets of doors: exterior door 121cm x 203cm, followed by Sunday School door 127cm x 203cm
- Natural light from windows on east side and skylight
- Empty lighting truss available for your own lights (no lights installed)
- Mirrors installed on east wall 16′ x 6′
- Vinyl covered wooden floor
- Fridge and kettle in the room
- Electric wall heaters and overhead gas blower heater
- 32amp single phase power available
- Use of two alcoves in the balcony which can be used, for example as office space, wardrobe and storage – Please note these alcoves have no doors
- Tables and chairs
- Wheelchair accessible via alternative routes – please speak to a member of staff about access
Available exclusively for long periods.
Rehearsal hours 10am – 6pm. Access from 9.30am, the space cleared by 6.30pm.
Hire of this space does not include any other rooms. Please hire extra spaces if you need a separate room for an office, meetings, costume fittings etc.
As a space for exclusive hire, we will only consider longer term advance bookings.
Shorter bookings can be considered close to the time, subject to availability.