An attractive, bright room ideal for workshops, meetings, filming and rehearsals.
The Committee Room also serves as the dressing room for events in the Chapel and as such is often only free for half days until 1.45pm.
All enquiries: [email protected] | 020 7226 3750
- Dimensions: 9m x 6m, height 5m
- Polished wood semi-sprung floor
- Very well lit with natural light
- Curtains on windows
- Electric wall heaters
- Fridge in the room
- Furnished with sofas and comfy chairs (can’t be removed)
- Lockable door
- Upright rehearsal piano
- Wheelchair accessible via alternative routes – please speak to a member of staff about access
Available mornings only Monday – Saturday.
Access from 9.30am, typically the room must be completely cleared by 1.45pm.
This space is available for non-exclusive day hire. It is not suitable for activities with lots props or equipment and there is no storage space in the room. If you need to hire a space exclusively, please consider the Sunday School Hall.
For more information about any space or to make a booking please contact us at [email protected] | 020 7226 3750