Test: Access List Reservations
For customers who have registered an access account with us.
Sun 31 March 2019
Union Chapel, Compton Terrace, Islington, London, N1 2UN.
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION – PLEASE DO NOT USE
Please note this is not a ticket to a show.
Union Chapel can be tricky to navigate if you have specific access requirements. To make things easier we will happily reserve appropriate seating for disabled patrons with specific access requirements. We can also offer free companion spaces to people who’s disability means they cannot attend alone.
To reserve appropriate seating, add a companion, or both, you need to register on our Access List.
To register on our Access List contact us at:
[email protected] | 020 7226 1686 (Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm)
I am on your Access List. How do I make an Access Reservation?
- Ensure you have separately purchased your ticket(s) for the event. If you require a companion, please remember that this person does not require a ticket.
- Log into your account.
- Click the Book Now button above.
- Find the date of the show of the show you need an access reservation for (don’t worry that it shows as sold out. That’s just so people who don’t have an access account can’t book it).
- Select how many people you are coming with in total so we can make sure you are all sitting together.
(The maximum party size is six, if your group is larger than that please get in touch).
If you have any problems with making an access reservation, please do not hesitate to call us on the above number. We can complete your reservation over the phone.
On the night
- Please make sure you bring your event tickets which you should have purchased separately.
- When you get to the doors, please have your ticket(s) and Access Reservation Confirmation ready.
- Your seats will be reserved in your name, any of our stewards in black will be able to point you in the right direction.
- We generally recommend arriving around 20 minutes after doors open, as your seats are reserved you don’t need to worry about early and joining the queue. If there is still a queue when you arrive make your way to the front and explain you are on the access list, security will admit you if the venue is open.