Common and Kind 2018
+ J. Hoard + TY + SuRie + George Monbiot + Saida Tani + Bernhard Schimpelsberger + Ewan McLennan + Nadine Benjamin
Fri 29 June 2018
Doors open: 19:00
£20 | £10 con. adv + cmsn
Entry Requirements: Under 16s accompanied by an adult
Book tickets with Union Chapel
Common and Kind 2018
Common and Kind returns to the Union Chapel for another extraordinary concert. In just two years since its birth in 2016, Common and Kind concerts have featured an exceptional array of world-leading artists from across the musical spectrum. This year the massed choir of four hundred includes school partnerships for the first time, bringing children from a range of backgrounds together from across London, along with adult choir & refugee partnerships and a sensational line-up of solo artists and ensembles. Featured solo artists in 2018 are New York soul sensation J. Hoard, UK hip-hop legend Ty, singer-songwriter and the UK’s 2018 Eurovision entry SuRie, percussion virtuoso Bernhard Schimpelsberger in duo with German pianist Chris Gall, ENO Harewood Artist soprano Nadine Benjamin with the Beethoven Orchestra for Humanity, Bengali pop star Saida Tani and award-winning author and Guardian columnist George Monbiot in his collaboration with folk singer Ewan McLennan.
Margins Cafe will be serving delicious, hot, homemade food at this event. All profits support The Margins Project, which works with people who face homelessness and crisis and is based here at the Chapel.
- You must also have a ticket for this event to eat at Margins Cafe.
- The Cafe opens to all ticket holders when the chapel doors open, scheduled to be 19:00 for this show.
- Please note the cafe is cash only (there is a bank machine just across the road).
- We’re also taking limited early dinner reservations at 18:30 for this event. Be quick it can fill up fast!
How to book early dinner reservations:
- You can book for dinner when buying your ticket through our site.
- If the option doesn’t appear then it means dinner is fully booked.
- If you have already purchased your ticket for this show you can check availability and book for all dates here.
- If there are no tables available it will say ‘We are sorry but this event has sold out.’
Information for people with a reservation:
- You’ll get an email with full details shortly before the event, however, you just need to come to the black gate to the left of the main entrance, marked Early Dinner Reservations at 18:30 and show your reservation and gig ticket.
Organic Spring Chicken, Greens & Basil Pesto
Baked Spinach, Asparagus & Pea Risotto (v)
- Smaller Bites
Roasted Tomato & Basil Tart
Red Onion & Goat Cheese Quiche
Both with salads
Kiwi, Lime Tart
- People in receipt of DLA / PIP payments
- People in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance
- Under 14s