Mon 26 November 2018
Doors open: 19:00
£33.50 | £55 (VIP) adv + cmsn
Entry Requirements: Under 16s accompanied by an adult
Book tickets with Union Chapel
Ark4Art presents Alkistis Protopsalti, live in London!
One of the most important Greek singers, with more than 43 years of career, 28 personal albums, all of them golden or platinum.
Alkistis has performed for iconic venues around the world, such as the Metropolitan Museum of New York, the Opera of Havana in Cuba, the Opera House of Kremlin in Moscow, the Library of Alexandria and many more. She has also performed with famous orchestras, such as the Symphonic Orchestra of Prague, the Oxford Philarmonic, the Kremlin Presidential Symphonic Orchestra and more.
She has sung for the Patriarch Bartholomeo and participated at the Olympic Games 2004, running the flame and being part of the closing ceremony.
Alkistis – ‘Reina Griega’ – believes that music has no borders. We can find Alkistis singing in several other languages apart from Greek, such as English, Spanish, French, Italian, Corsican, Chinese and Swahili, receiving flattering reviews from the international press for her “unforgettable” appearances. Together with her band, her strong Dorian, emotional and expressive voice, she promises an amazing evening under the roof of the beautiful Union Chapel.
Margins Cafe will be serving delicious, hot, homemade food at this event. All profits support The Margins Project, which works with people who face homelessness and crisis and is based here at the Chapel.
- You must also have a ticket for this event to eat at Margins Cafe.
- The Cafe opens to all ticket holders when the chapel doors open, scheduled to be 19:00 for this show.
- Please note the cafe is cash only (there is a bank machine just across the road).
- We’re also taking limited early dinner reservations at 18:30 for this event. Be quick it can fill up fast!
How to book early dinner reservations:
- You can book for dinner when buying your ticket through our site.
- If the option doesn’t appear then it means dinner is fully booked.
- If you have already purchased your ticket for this show you can check availability and book for all dates here.
- If there are no tables available it will say ‘We are sorry but this event has sold out.’
Information for people with a reservation:
- You’ll get an email with full details shortly before the event, however, you just need to come to the black gate to the left of the main entrance, marked Early Dinner Reservations at 18:30 and show your reservation and gig ticket.
- The menu will be displayed here; it normally goes up a couple of days before the show. There will always be at least two hot meals, one of which will be veggie, to choose from, plus lighter bites such as quiche and salad. Check out the sample menu here.
VIP Tickets Holders are seated in the front six rows and can jump the queue when coming in.
Become a Member
Support this unique venue and get a host of great benefits to bootBuy Membership
Support Sunday School Stories
Join our crowdfund campaign to help us create a beautiful new space for community use.Pledge
Join us for movies, markets and mince pies this December!Book Now