Plus Special Guests
Fri 9 November 2018
Doors open: 19:00
£25 adv + cmsn
Entry Requirements: Under 16s accompanied by an adult
Book tickets with Union Chapel
Check here if tickets are sold out above
Legendary 70s folk-rock pioneers Lindisfarne return to form with a classic six-piece line up of long-time members fronted by original founder-member Rod Clements on vocals, mandolin, fiddle and slide guitar. With a repertoire of unforgettable songs like Meet Me On The Corner, Fog On The Tyne, Lady Eleanor and Run For Home and a reputation for live performance second to none, Lindisfarne’s power to galvanise festival and concert audiences remains undimmed and is guaranteed to get the crowd on its feet and singing along.
Lindisfarne 2018 are:
- Rod Clements (1969-present) Vocal, mandolin, fiddle, guitars
- Dave Hull-Denholm (1994-present) Vocal, guitars
- Steve Daggett (1986-present) Vocal, keyboards, guitars
- Charlie Harcourt (1973-present) Guitar, vocal
- Ian Thomson (1995-present) Bass, vocal
- Paul Thompson (ex-Roxy Music) Drums
Margins Cafe will be serving delicious, hot, homemade food at this event. All profits support The Margins Project, which works with people who face homelessness and crisis and is based here at the Chapel.
- You must also have a ticket for this event to eat at Margins Cafe.
- The Cafe opens to all ticket holders when the chapel doors open, scheduled to be 19:00 for this show.
- Please note the cafe is cash only (there is a bank machine just across the road).
- We’re also taking limited early dinner reservations at 18:30 for this event. Be quick it can fill up fast!
How to book early dinner reservations:
- You can book for dinner when buying your ticket through our site.
- If the option doesn’t appear then it means dinner is fully booked.
- If you have already purchased your ticket for this show you can check availability and book for all dates here.
- If there are no tables available it will say ‘We are sorry but this event has sold out.’
Information for people with a reservation:
- You’ll get an email with full details shortly before the event, however, you just need to come to the black gate to the left of the main entrance, marked Early Dinner Reservations at 18:30 and show your reservation and gig ticket.
- The menu will be displayed here; it normally goes up a couple of days before the show. There will always be at least two hot meals, one of which will be veggie, to choose from, plus lighter bites such as quiche and salad. Check out the sample menu here.