The Naked And Famous
+ Scott Quinn
Mon 16 July 2018
Doors open: 19:00
£22 adv + cmsn
Entry Requirements: Under 16s accompanied by an adult
Book tickets with Union Chapel
Check here if tickets are sold out above
The Naked And Famous
New Zealand ensemble group The Naked and Famous have won both critical and popular praise for their alternative pop-rock sound. The success of their debut album saw them honoured at the New Zealand Music Awards, nominated in no fewer than nine categories, including Album of the Year and Best Group, they went on to win seven prizes at the ceremony itself.
Their tracks have also been used in top television shows such as Grey’s Anatomy and True Blood.
Margins Cafe will be serving delicious, hot, homemade food at this event. All profits support The Margins Project, which works with people who face homelessness and crisis and is based here at the Chapel.
- You must also have a ticket for this event to eat at Margins Cafe.
- The Cafe opens to all ticket holders when the chapel doors open, scheduled to be 19:00 for this show.
- Please note the cafe is cash only (there is a bank machine just across the road).
- We’re also taking limited early dinner reservations at 18:30 for this event. Be quick it can fill up fast!
How to book early dinner reservations:
- You can book for dinner when buying your ticket through our site.
- If the option doesn’t appear then it means dinner is fully booked.
- If you have already purchased your ticket for this show you can check availability and book for all dates here.
- If there are no tables available it will say ‘We are sorry but this event has sold out.’
Information for people with a reservation:
- You’ll get an email with full details shortly before the event, however, you just need to come to the black gate to the left of the main entrance, marked Early Dinner Reservations at 18:30 and show your reservation and gig ticket.
Organic Dijon Chicken with Butter Dumplings & Creamy Mash Potatoes
Roasted Cauliflower with Chickpea Puree & Chilli Pine Nuts (V)
- Smaller Bites
Ham, Broccoli & Emmenthal Quiche with Salads (v)
Roasted Bell Pepper & Cheddar Quiche with Salads (v)
Strawberry Tart with Cream
Please note that our lift is currently out of order meaning the bar is only accessible by stairs. We are working hard to get it fixed but we expect it to be unavailable until September 2018.
We can make alternative arrangements for customers whose disability means they cannot access the bar without a lift.
Our stewards will be on hand on the night to help with this but if you have any questions do get in touch email@example.com | 020 7226 1686 (Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm)
There is more information about access at Union Chapel here.