Show of Hands
Joint Venture Tour 2018
Sat 10 November 2018
Doors open: 19:00
£25| £12.50 con. adv + cmsn
Entry Requirements: Under 16s accompanied by an adult
Show of Hands – Joint Venture Tour 2018
The Show of Hands line-up of Steve Knightley, Phil Beer and Miranda Sykes looks a little different for their 2018 Joint Venture tour. Miranda and husband Dan are expecting their first baby in November, and so Cormac Byrne (legendary percussionist of Seth Lakeman Band fame) steps into the breach to complete the Show of Hands autumn trio and give it a fresh new sound. Expect the festival favourites along with songs from the bands upcoming album ‘Joint Venture’. Special guests are Alden, Patterson & Dashwood– a striking combination of guitar, fiddle, dobro and voices..
Margins Cafe will be serving delicious, hot, homemade food at this event. All profits support The Margins Project, which works with people who face homelessness and crisis and is based here at the Chapel.
- You must also have a ticket for this event to eat at Margins Cafe.
- The Cafe opens to all ticket holders when the chapel doors open, scheduled to be 19:00 for this show.
- Please note the cafe is cash only (there is a bank machine just across the road).
- We’re also taking limited early dinner reservations at 18:30 for this event. Be quick it can fill up fast!
How to book early dinner reservations:
You can book for dinner when buying your ticket through our site.
- If the option doesn’t appear then it means dinner is fully booked.
- If you have already purchased your ticket for this show you can check availability and book for all dates here.
- If there are no tables available it will say ‘We are sorry but this event has sold out.’
Information for people with a reservation:
You’ll get an email with full details shortly before the event, however, you just need to come to the black gate to the left of the main entrance, marked Early Dinner Reservations at 18:30 and show your reservation and gig ticket.
Organic Beef Lasagne
Vegetarian Lasagne (v)
Red Onion & Goat Cheese Quiche with Salads (v)
Broccoli & Stilton Quiche with Salads (v) (Gluten Free)
Soup of the Day (v)
*Ticket and Access Information
Concessions: 21 and under
Please note that our lift is currently out of order meaning the bar is only accessible by stairs. We are working hard to get it fixed but we expect it to be unavailable until mid November 2018.
We can make alternative arrangements for customers whose disability means they cannot access the bar without a lift.
Our stewards will be on hand on the night to help with this but if you have any questions do get in touch email@example.com | 020 7226 1686 (Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm)
There is more information about access at Union Chapel here.
Become a Member
Support this unique venue and get a host of great benefits to bootBuy Membership
Support Sunday School Stories
Join our crowdfund campaign to help us create a beautiful new space for community use.Pledge
Join us for movies, markets and mince pies this December!Book Now