The atmospheric Upper Hall is available for rehearsals, meetings and workshops.
Originally built as a lecture hall for Union Chapel, The high ceilings, wooden floor and medieval style features lend to its atmosphere. It’s a great space for film shoots.
We regret that we cannot take private parties or wedding receptions, however occasionally we do take bookings for evening events. These bookings are subject to availability and usually at the last minute when we are sure the space won’t be needed as the bar. Please contact the office for more information.
As the space acts as our bar in the evening furniture cannot be removed. It will be stacked neatly to one side or set up as requested. There is also a small stage which cannot be removed.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7226 3750
- Dimensions: 14.3m x 11.6m wall to wall; clear footprint 11m x 8m
- Original wooden floor on joists, 40cm wide concrete strip runs across the width of the room
- Very high ceiling with gables
- Atmospheric period hall with medieval style fire place and chandelier
- Overhead gas heaters
- PA installed in the room – mini-jack connection (no CD/tape deck)
- Stage available
- Curtains (not full black out)
- Wheelchair accessible via platform lift – please speak to a member of staff about access
Available Monday to Saturday, 10am-6pm.
Access from 9.30am, room must be completely cleared by 6pm.
Note – this space is available for non-exclusive day hire. Due to evening activities in the room this space is not suitable for rehearsals with lots of props or scenery. If you need to hire a space exclusively for your rehearsals, please consider the Sunday School Hall.
Production Office Space is also available to hire.